Shopping cart - Cart Subtotal:£0.00

Deavesons, Huntingdon (01480 414 932) & Wisbech (01945 582 436)

Rotary

Rotary

Rotary was first established in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds.  Twelve years later an office was opened on Britain to import the family watches.  In 1925 the Rotary logo was launched, which is made up of a wheel with wings.  In 1934 a shockproof watch was launched and Rotary was made official suppliers for the British Army.  In 1942 they launched its first automatic watch which works by movement of the wrist.  1973 was their first quartz range of watches and over the decades have produced an array of styles, including waterproof watches.


There are no products matching the selection.